Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Perfume plant house

At my post on cassette lamps, I preached about trying to give another life to any product in the house. So I decided to give an example of my own.

These are empty perfume bottles I reintroduced as a plant house. I just placed a mint and rosemary branch inside and they hold up really good. Not to mention the great smell they spread around the house.
You can place it in your bathroom, your bedroom (very peng shwei), at your office or where ever.
The important thing is to not let it go to waste.

p.s. the Regular Joe wishes to state he does not consider himself to be a photographer. Actually quite the opposite. If you are a professional photographer and find yourself offended by these pictures, I am deeply sorry.



Sign up to Joe's Feed and for extra cool stuff check out my FB Page or follow on Twitter

BlogCatalog Blogging Fusion Blog Directory