Thursday, November 24, 2011

Just Another Friday or Jeans iPad Covers

My first black Friday. People has officially stopped talking about the weather and the conversation only revolves around what deals we're gonna stand in line for.

Readers of my last post must know what I feel about buying huge amounts of crap we don't need.
Many use this day to stock their closets with presents to their loved ones.
I myself check the closet for stuff I don't need anymore and how I might reuse them this holidays season (Occupy and all that).

Jerry Seinfeld said "men wear their underwear until it absolutely disintegrates. Men hang on to underwear until, until each individual underwear molecule is so strained it can barely retain the properties of a solid. It actually becomes underwear vapor."

This is how I feel about old pair of jeans. I never throw them away and keep wearing them around the house regardless of their status or my girlfriend's repeating pleads.  

So instead of throwing them out (not an option) I gave them new life as iPad covers for my friends and family to enjoy.

תמונה1

These iPad covers achieve 2 goals, they are a cool, practically free gifts and my girlfriend won't bother me about my torn clothes clogging the closet.

Win-win-win

So how cold was it waiting in line for those Gap shirts?

For more tips on how to be the cool dude subscribe to Joe's FeedFB PageTumblr or follow on Twitter.


BlogCatalog Blogging Fusion Blog Directory