Thursday, September 15, 2011

If this is your child - You Suck


Yesterday I went to visit my friend's wife in the park. She was there with their baby boy and asked if I want to drop by on my way home. As I know these kids grow too fast for me to miss it, I joyfully went.
Among the many kids in the playground, there was this cute 2.5-3 years old girl that looks exactly like my girlfriend did when she was that age (just to be clear she'll be 27 next week). All I wanted to do was to go and tell her parents their girl is beautiful and ask to take a picture so I can send my girlfriend. She would have loved it. But I couldn't and I didn’t. 
Can you imagine what would happen if I went and tell her parents they have a beautiful girl and asked to take her picture?! They would have called the cops on my ass right after the dad would kick my balls.

That's when I realized the world really sucks. I always knew it sucked but now I know it really sucks.

If this is your child - You Suck !

So all of you parents who let their girls model from the age of 9, and you photographers who shoots them and you mothers who buy high heels to a 3 years old (you know who I’m talking about) – you suck.

And your little girl is just cute.

Sign up to Joe's Feed and for extra cool stuff check out my FB Page or follow on Twitter

BlogCatalog Blogging Fusion Blog Directory