Friday, September 23, 2011

New Slang III


This week was all about the new Facebook changes. People just didn’t stop talking about it. Mostly complaining about the changes and demanding to bring back the “old” design.  What they tend to forget is that the old design was heavily protested against much like the one before that and the one before that.

We like to consider ourselves as open minded and fast paced individuals but as a society we are slow to embrace any change.

I love learning things that are completely new or reintroduce to stuff I haven’t experienced in while. For this feeling of liking something new I started using an expression, again taken from the 2.0 world.

Add to dictionary
That one makes you look fat

Marisa Miller - maybe instead of taking vanilla again you’ll try another flavor? They have this great new pizza flavored ice-cream. All models eat it all the time.

Joe – I’m tired of you trying to change me all the time and we’ll talk about it later. For now I’ll try the pizza ice cream.

Marisa Miller – so…? What do think? Like?

Joe –Add To Dictionary. It’s brilliant!

Marisa miller – so what did you want to talk about?

Joe – forget it. Let’s go buy you a swimsuit.
 Add to dictionary is used to describe something you would like to add to your “frequently used” experiences. You can start by adding it to your dictionary.


If you want to add to dictionary the Regular Joe just subscribe to my feed, FB page and follow me on Twitter.

Related posts:

BlogCatalog Blogging Fusion Blog Directory