Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bottlehood Glassware

As a former bartender I saw my share of wasted glass bottles. Every time I threw an empty bottle I would  think of what else I can use them for.

It wasn’t long before I stated using them at home to serve water. If you respect your water you respect yourself. And water do taste better coming from glass. And it’s really stylish (or I thought so back in the days). 


I always love seeing people take things one step further. Bottlehood is selling on Etsy his glassware made from glass bottles. This type of things is exactly what the Regular Joe stands for. Instead of going out and buy those sets of matching glasses, I can chose to buy something special and recycled (they say it’s big in Hollywood, All the stars are doing it).





BlogCatalog Blogging Fusion Blog Directory