Saturday, May 14, 2011

The weekly Joe – The Selby

So how was your week? Boring? Regular? Same old routine?

One of my favorite past time is walking around looking into apartments just to see how other people live. I can watch a stranger sitting in his living room for an hour.

But just like in any safari trip, the real jackpot is feeding time. It’s comforting to see other people eat dinner in front of the TV also.

Because of this nasty habit I always make sure that if someone looks into my place he will at least be a bit amused.

The Selby was started by a portrait, interiors, and fashion photographer called Todd Selby. It offers a cool view into creative and interesting people’s personal spaces.


In my opinion it is the most visually beautiful site I’ve seen. He doesn’t post very frequently but it’s worth the wait.


BlogCatalog Blogging Fusion Blog Directory