Monday, July 18, 2011

The weekly Joe – the Sartorialist

I wish I could dress better. Dressing in a more unique and cool way was always one of my greatest desires.  But I never did. I have a pretty solid dress code and it stays the same as years go by.

The truth of the matter is I just can’t pull it off.  I’m tall, wide and the last thing you can say about me is that I have a gentle physic.

I make up for it by being a cool dude all around and try to surround myself with stylish people.

The Sartorialist executes brilliantly the simplest idea we all thought about at least once. It goes around NYC, Milan and Paris to find the best dressed and stylish people on the street. It’s very refreshing seeing real people and not some models posing on a cardboard coconut tree.



It posts regularly and it’s a really nice moment of the day seeing a cool person act in a cool way. Makes you think about your next party attire.



So you there with the vintage sandals, say cheese!

Have a stylish week all






BlogCatalog Blogging Fusion Blog Directory