Sunday, July 3, 2011

The weekly Joe – Yanko Design

I keep saying that although I am the regular Joe it doesn’t mean I sit around all day, drink beer and scratch my belly. It is in the high most importance for me to sit on a well designed, yet comfortable couch, drinking my beer out of a good looking bottle and feel up my abs (still working on that last one).

You might have noticed I’m a sucker for stuff designed to make my life easier and better.

Yanko Design is no doubt one of the leading design blogs out there. It sets the stage for the most radical ideas which effects even the smallest aspects of our lives.

It covers everything from cars, kitchenware, solutions for the disabled and clever architecture.
If you are a minimalist and wish to follow one design blog, that’s the one.


Have a designed week

Related posts:






BlogCatalog Blogging Fusion Blog Directory